Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Poinsettia Pomanders

These are very simple. Hardly worth any sort of tutorial. But, I had to share pictures since I think they came out so pretty. I used poinsettia scrap booking flowers and a glue gun to completely cover 4" styrofoam balls, creating pretty little pomanders. Usually, these flowers would be too expensive to consider using in such a project. But, these were on sale. Of course. Because I buy off season, that's why. :)


The directions are simple. Just slap those little flowers on there and glue them down with your glue gun. You might choose to pin them on or use another type of glue. Super easy and really lovely when they're done. You can add a loop or ornament hook to hang them on your Christmas tree or perhaps from the backs of chairs. I think they look lovely in a pretty bowl. Or sitting atop these mason jars filled will little tea lights.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment